１．Intern Training Centre'sLife Environtment
In Global Connection, using our facilities, prospective employees will
be trained to speak japanese language, Japan lifestyle & etiquette,
as well as learning the law in Japan after they arrived in Japan.
In addition, we will provide Japanese language education that focuses on
nursing care Japanese.Nursing subjects are taught by specialized teachers.
Self service dining space for gathering and interchange information as well as space to train the sense of responsibility as member of the community.
Training center with dormitory
Comfortable training centre come under dormitory facilities for the trainee to learn the rules and manners of how to live in the Japanese community.
Training Room 1
Training room with capasity of 20 people equipped with HD projector ready to used for full orientation. It is also ready for any presentation from assigned company and prior business explanations.
Training Room 2 (picture)
Another training room for training Japanese language and Japan life style. Small group training will provided according to the time of school admission.
①Japanese Language （One month）
|Japanese Language||100Hours||Common Japanese language training|
|Basic knowledge of Japanese life style
||28Hours||Japan lifestyle, rules and manners,|
traffic safety training and how to deal with natural disasters .
Training about working place
|Legal Protection||8Hours||Training by administrative expert|
※ Skill test preparation：We also provide additional training before test for the trainee in 2nd transition who are willing to.
Using dormitory fasilities to train the trainees, and make them familiar with Japan living habits. Conduct safety check to the trainees and give lifestyle guidance with 24 hours management
【Point of instruction】
Greetings 5S (Japanese tidy and cleanliness concept) To follow the rules
to separate garbage , to reduce noise to wash hands and gargle as well as pay attention to apprearance.
Trainees for caregiver must have N4 on Japanese proficience as requirement,
and N3 in the second year in Japan. Trainees also must have more than 280
hours of Japanese language course. For trainees who have had training before
arrive in Japan, they can omitted the training, and for them who are having
N3 or higher level allowed to take only 80 hours course of curriculum 1
(pronounsation, conversation, composition, special vocabulary for caregiver).
This is mean that 240 hour course on curriculum 1 can be shortened to 80
Here is the curriculum of 282 hours course (240 hours of Japanese language course and 42 hours course of careger job) as a sample.
|Object of training||Hours|
|Japanese language in general||100|
|Terminology for Caregiver||40|
|Object of training||Hours|
|Caregiver Basic I and II||6|
|Helping patients during shuttle time||6|
|Helping patients during dining time||6|
|Helping patients going on and off the toilet||6|
|Helping patients wear the cloth and undress||6|
|Helping patients during bath time||6|
|6：30～7：00||Bed, floor and all sleeping areas cleaning|
|8：00～8：30||Cleaning base on duty system|
|8：30～9：00||Sport and reading|
|12：00～13：00||Lunch and break|
|18：00～20：00||Dinner and practice|
５．How to register
- STEP1 Submit the application
- Send your application with the number of participants and the schedule via email, fax or phone call.
- STEP2 Cost estimation and tentative reservation
- We will make temporary reservation once you confirmed the cost estimation, send application form and other necessary documents required.
- STEP3 : Formal Contract
- Complete the payment for the whole training course
- STEP4 Entering the country
- Trainees will be picked up by the host company or the related assosiation at the airport. Send the detail (trainees name with picture, arrival date, time and flight number) to our company before the date of arrival.
- STEP5 Opening Ceremony
- An explanation of the schedule, rules and point of attentions during training period.
- STEP6 Training (176 jam)
- Prospective employees will be trained to speak Japanese language, Japan lifestyle & etiquette, as well as learning the law in Japan approx. in one month.
- STEP7 Completion Ceremony
- After the training finished, we will send trainees back to the relevant association.
|Training Fee||①80,000 JPY per person (price before taxes)for Japanese Learning class|
②Need to consult,for Caregiver and Japanese Language Class
|Included in Training Free||Dormitory fee, electricity, gas, and water supplies|
|Optional||・Moving in, moving out, national health insurance and national pension
・Shuttle service to and from the airport（Depending on the number of people）
・Company assigment after training (additional fee will be added)
・Health check during training period (9,000 JPY)
７．Flow after Assigment
- 【Follow-up Training】Reviewing trainees condition through restropective of work after assignment, and giving support with prior learning of skill test.
- 【Japanese language skill test and application】Sharing information about Japanese language skill test held twice a year, and acting as apllication form sales agent.
Trainees are required to follow various flows after has been assigned to determined company.